Collective accompaniment by action-research envelops different types of interventions with groups or teams engaged in the project of development.
According to its basic principles, an intervention by action-research targets the association of professional and social actors and their knowledge of the field to the elaboration and the putting into practice of innovating and pertinent solutions.
Examples of collective accompanying projects by action-research:
- Elaboration of a reference of evaluation
- Constitution of a pilot group on the evolution of the function of a regional director
- Grouping of experiences followed by the putting into place of professional interviews
- Support of professionalisation and the reinforcing of skills of a team project
- Constitution of a national network of coordinators of employment
- Training of chosen handicapped individuals to manage groups
- Writing of a service project or an establishement project
- Putting into practice an approach of quality
- Animating a group of internal actors around the management of psycho-social risks
- Creation of a Group of Mutual Solidarity
- Collective writing of a document retracing the history of a structure
- Realising a presentation booklet…
Habitually, a project integrating the principles of action-research takes 6 to 12 meetings of half-a-day over a period of several weeks or several months.