Individual accompaniment by action-research is associated with the approach of coaching, but distinguishes itself in putting an accent on the process of the global developpement of the person.
The accompaniment of a person in the project of change can target different objectives:
- Formalising of a personal project, professional, social…
- Managing periods of transition: entering the professional life, mid-life crisis, preparing a retirement…
- Managing a career
- Accepting a position, changing a function
- Managing a group or a team
- Validating the professional experience acquired
- Treating specific problems like management of conflictual situations or the management of stress
- Accompanying the training of adults
Individual accompaniment by action-research is based on the respect of basic principles:
- Putting into practice a respectful approach of the person and their autonomy.
- Favoring the elucidation of a professional, personal or social problem, permitting the initiation of innovative and adapted solutions.
- Proposing an autobiographical work destined to reinforce the capacity of choice by putting into perspective their personal and professional perspective.
- Permitting a person to engage themselves in an approach of change in mobilising their resources and their potential.
An individual accompaniment habitually includes 6 to 10 work sessions that last on average 1 hour and 30 minutes.
It gives place to the formalisation of a contractual document that recalls notably the objective of the approach, the rhythm of the work sessions as well as the practical and financial modules.